In today’s show I am delighted to present Lee West, Managing Director for the UK and Middle East at M-Brain Global who provide competitive intelligence and media intelligence solutions, helping organisations to define, source and analyse key information around their current and emerging competitor risks within their marketplace.
Lee has worked in senior leadership roles for more than 15 years and has built a strong track-record devising highly successful strategies that significantly transform business performance and enable companies to quickly achieve growth.
- How to lead and inspire international teams
- What drives and motivates people to perform
- Key principles that attract and retain top talent
- How flexible working can improve productivity
- Why the human touch differentiates M-Brain in the market
- And plenty more powerful leadership distinctions